Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hulu Plus on Xbox Live

So I've been using Hulu plus for a little over a day now. It came out yesterday morning. I have used Hulu on my computer for a while now to catch up on my favorite shows. Now I can do that on my Xbox. And I can now say this is a great app for Xbox Live. I have used the Netflix app for several months, and I've also used Zune Marketplace. I also really like the Halo Waypoint channel. All of these allow you to stream videos on your Xbox.


My opinon thus far of Hulu Plus is this. It is great. I love the amount of content that it available. I also enjoy that this app launched with Kinect support. Also unlike the Netflix app which needs to buffer while it loads, the videos start almost instantly. The only downside of this versues the other steaming options is the fact that it, like Hulu on your computer, also has ads. This isn't too much of a downer though because the ads are few and far between.
What do you guys think of this app? Have you used it? Let me know. I would like to know.
That is all. Carry on!

-Spieg89

No comments:

Post a Comment