Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Spieg89's Road Trip: Day 1

Well today I left Seattle to head out on my road trip to take my new job in Maryland. I left Seattle a little late after talking to the U-Haul guys about shipping my U-Box (A large shipping crate that will take the majority of my stuff across the country.)



After I got that part worked out, and the last of my stuff loaded up, my brother and I headed out. My brother was on his way home to Walla Walla. and I was on my way to Spokane. We stopped in North Bend (at the base of the Cascade Mountains) to get coffee. I was feeling a little under the weather, but I needed to make it to Spokane where I reserved my hotel room tonight.

We made it to Ellensberg (a city in the dead center of Washington), and had some lunch. Me still feeling kinda ill only had a small salad. After lunch, my brother and I went our separate ways. I continued on to Spokane, stopping in Ritzville, WA for gas. I arrived in Spokane around 5 to my quaint little hotel.



More to come tomorrow.

That is all. Carry On!

-Spieg89

No comments:

Post a Comment