Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Comic Movie Trailers

Happy Saturday everyone. Today I have a few trailers for you all to watch.
As you all know Thor came out this weekend. So to celebrate I have new trailers from some of the other super hero movies coming out this year.
First up I have the new Green Lantern trailer:





Awesome I know. That is coming out next month.

Next up we have the new X-Men: First Class trailer. This looks much better then the previous X-Men origin story *cough* Wolverine *cough*
Any way here's the trailer:



I especially love how this movie puts the X-Men in the middle of the Cuban Missile Crisis. That is awesome.

Next we have the newest Captain America trailer. A lot of people have been bad mouthing this movie, but it looks awesome.
Observe:


Another great movie. This year is going to be one of the best ever for comic book movies.
Last up we have the most recent Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon trailer. Now granted this is not truly a comic book movie, but it is in the definitely a nerdy geeky type movie so we can squeeze it in here.
Check it out:


And that is all of the movies that I am personally excited for this year. I have to say I think that we have a great year shaping up for movies and next year is looking great as well, which will be highlighted by the Avengers movie.

That is all. Carry On!

-Spieg89

No comments:

Post a Comment