Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What is RTX?

Happy 4th of July to all of our readers in the US! So if you want to take a break from blowing up fireworks and eating BBQ I am going to tell you guys about the little convention I am going to down in Austin, TX called the Rooster Teeth Expo or RTX.

You guys may or may not have heard of a production company down in Austin called Rooster Teeth. They are best known for their popular we series Red vs Blue which recently started its 10th Season. For those of you who have never seen the show here is a taste:

 

RTX 2012 is Rooster Teeth's second fan expo they have hosted in their hometown.  Last year it was a very small and limited event but this year Rooster Teeth is expanding exponentially. They sold out last week to 4,000 registered participants. I will be on staff in a sense as I will be working as a volunteer at the event. 

Alright so here is the fan input section. What do you guys want me to see? This will be the first open to the public demo of Halo 4 and I will try to see it but I can't make any promises? Tell me in the comments what you want to see! Here is a list of the exhibitors at RTX: RTX Exhibitors.

Look for an article when I get back!

Carry On!

-Spieg89

No comments:

Post a Comment