Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sonic Generations Demo



So this completely slipped under my radar. Yesterday, SEGA released a demo for its upcoming Sonic Generations, SEGA's way of celebrating Sonic the Hedgehog's 20th Anniversary. This game combines both the 2D and 3D games. And the 2D levels have an element of 3D to them. This is also the first Sonic game to support stereoscopic 3D.
I downloaded the demo today. You can download it here for Xbox : Sonic Generations Demo. It is also on PS3.

There is an important thing to note though, this demo went up today and will only be up for 20 days. So if you have any interest in this game, I would recommend that you download this demo. In fact you all should download it.

This demo covers the first area in the game, the always iconic Green Zone.


I played the demo, and this game plays great. The visuals are simply stunning. I stopped dead in my tracks on more than one occasion to just look around at my surroundings. I can't recommend this demo enough. Just download it.

That is all. Carry On!

-Spieg89

No comments:

Post a Comment